Nashville Soccer Club, in partnership with Cumulus Media and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, has announced the beginning of their fourth “Kick Childhood Cancer” campaign. Running through Sept. 30, the club will rally behind efforts to increase awareness and garner funds for pediatric cancer.
For the 2023 campaign, Nashville SC is embarking on an exciting journey with Cumulus Media to introduce a special radio campaign throughout their five stations (103.3. Country, 95.5 Nash Icon, 92Q, 104.5 The Zone, and 99.7 WTN). The stations will feature special interviews, guest appearances and auctions throughout the month of September.
Fans and radio aficionados tuning into Cumulus stations will have the opportunity to directly contribute by bidding on singular experiences with top radio personalities or memorable events at Nashville SC matches at GEODIS Park. Every penny raised will benefit Monroe Carell, whose program sees almost one new childhood cancer diagnosis a day—about 300 children each year. Through research, training and clinical programs, Monroe Carell is making significant advances in improving survival and outcomes for children with cancer.
Some of these unique auction experiences include:
- Warmup Watchers Experience: Join Nashville SC at pitch-level at GEODIS Park during pregame and witness both teams in action, gearing up for the match
- Post-Game Group Photo Experience: Following the match, lead your group onto the pitch and capture a group photo
- Post-Game Bench Photo Experience: Relive the players’ intensity by taking your group’s photo seated on the very bench of the Nashville SC players postmatch
- High Five Tunnel Experience: Secure an unmatched opportunity to greet the Boys in Gold personally in the high-five tunnel before their grand entrance onto the pitch
- Multi-Artist Signed Guitar: Bid on a guitar featuring signatures from Morgan Wallen, Chris Lane, Morgan Evans, Gabby Barrett and more
- Live Broadcast: 3HLand The Kenny Smoov Morning Show will broadcast live from a Middle-Tennessee business.
- Studio Experience: Join syndicated morning show hosts Big D and Bubba live from Silverfish Studios in the heart of Music City and see get a first-hand look at all of the behind-the-scenes morning radio action
- Tennessee Titans VIP Package: Pre-game with Titans Radio at the VIP Tailgate at The Bridge Building, right by Nissan Stadium
To bid on these experiences or to make a donation, visit VanderbiltHealth.org/kickcancer. Alternatively, supporters can join the NSC Kick Club with a monthly pledge of $10 or a one-time gesture of $120. Donations are accepted by texting “Kick Cancer” to 615-488-4401.
Also, in recognition of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, Major League Soccer, MLS WORKS–the league’s social responsibility platform–and Continental Tire are renewing their commitment to the “Kick Childhood Cancer” initiative for their 10th consecutive season. This year, along with fellow MLS Clubs, players, coaches and fans, they’ll donate over $100,000 to Children’s Oncology Group (COG), supporting global pediatric cancer research.
- Tennessee Titans 2023-24 Season Game Predictions - September 8, 2023
- Tennessee vs. Virginia Football’s Record-Breaking Attendance Marks A Historic Milestone for Nashville Sports Council - September 7, 2023
- Titans Name Seven Captains Ahead Of The 2023 Season - September 7, 2023