The WeHo Club and The Goal Post Club, the newest two premium club seating options at the new Nashville SC Stadium, are now on sale to the general public.
The two new clubs at the NSC Stadium are set to become a one-of-a-kind experience for the soccer fan in North America by providing the right setting for all fans’ desires. The WeHo Club will celebrate the musical heritage of Nashville including live performances on game day, while The Goal Post Club will become the greatest sports bar destination on game day and other big occasions.
“We continue to be blown away by the demand we are seeing for every premium product we put on sale,” says Nashville SC CEO Ian Ayre. “To see that both of these clubs have sold over 50% of their memberships before we went on sale to the general public is another indication of the growing demand for soccer and this exciting new venue in Nashville.”
Fans who purchase memberships for The WeHo Club and The Goal Post Club will receive the following benefits:
- All-inclusive food and beverage
- Private lounge access
- Tickets to all Nashville SC regular season home matches and playoff options
- Invitations to exclusive team events
- Merchandise discount
- N Business Membership
- Personalized, exclusive merchandise & gift program
- Preferred pricing for non-matchday private event rental space
Nashville SC fans interested in getting a more in-depth view of the new Nashville SC Stadium can visit the club’s revolutionary Virtual Venue that features an architecturally accurate 3D map and full virtual reality views that allows fans to have an interactive look through seat technology inside their new home.
- Big Machine Racing’s Success Shines In First NASCAR Xfinity Season [Interview] - August 5, 2021
- Tennessee Sports Hall Of Fame Partners With Tennessee Lottery - August 4, 2021
- Big Machine Music City Grand Prix Announces $100,000 Contest For Fans - August 4, 2021